Thursday 3 December 2009

Exhibition of my experimental video

I am going to exhibit my experimental video at college to a group of about 5 people. I am showing my video in the radio room because it is small, soundproof and easy to make dark. It is important for the place I show my video to be small and somewhat claustrophobic, because this will help to achieve the feeling of bombardment. It is also important that the room is very very dark as the concept of the film is dark, showing a dark side of the media. It is also important that every one viewing the film is sat on the floor instead of on chairs, as this will help show how the media is in power and will make the viewers feel small and powerless.



My Questionnaire Questions


1. Did you enjoy the video?


2.What did you think the concept of the video was?


3.Did you understand the video?


4.If you didnt understand the video, what was it you didnt understand?


5.Is the anything in the video you think I could have improved?


6. If yes, why do you think it should have been improved?



No comments:

Post a Comment